Klikkaa tästä sarjisblogiini!

maanantai 3. joulukuuta 2007

Crown of Creation

This is THE Jefferson Airplane album for me....Although it was not the first one I bought back in 1981 I still consider this one the most impressive album ever made by this bunch of cake spikers......

There were six equally talented people behind the name Jefferson Airplane and this was their masterpiece as far as anyone believes in me.


If you got players like Jorma Kaukonen and Jack Casady and vocalists like Marty Balin and Grace Slick how can you possible go wrong? Just listen to the title song; "You are the crown of creation and you've got no place to go"......and how can you resist song Lather which was a little joke for the drummer Spencer Dryden; "Lather was thirty years old today, they took away all of his toys"....


David Crosby gave them a nice hippie song, Triad, with a lines like this "Why can't we go on as three"....


I'd like to your comments about this very albums - boys from 2400 Fultonstreet, its your time to have 15 minutes of stardom! Especially I would like hear about the first time you ever heard these songs.

Ei kommentteja: